Thursday, November 5, 2009

Top 12 Mischevious Quotes

Here are some thoughts to consider as you suffer to create the art that is mundane mischief.  Here are some thoughts to consider when you are 22 years old and you find yourself dressed in corporate casual working as an Office Manager.  Here are some thoughts to consider when you crave to do something big, but find yourself on the internet, again.



Children have a natural antipathy to books - handicraft should be the basis of education. Boys and girls should be taught to use their hands to make something, and they would be less apt to destroy and be mischievous.- Oscar Wilde


I like stirring things up. I'm on the side of the kids more than I am on the adults. And occasionally I find some adults that have that same mischievous streak, so I don't get in too much trouble.-William Joyce


It is better to play than do nothing- Confucius


You can discover more about a person in an hour of play than in a year of conversation.-Plato


How we spend our days is, of course, how we spend our lives.-Annie Dillard


I am a genius all around. Everything I have made is splendid.-Yayoi Kusama



If we could see the miracle of a single flower clearly, our whole life would change.-Buddha


Life is something to do when you can't get to sleep.-Fran Lebowitz


Common sense is the collection of prejudices acquired by age eighteen.-Albert Einstein


A clear conscience is usually the sign of a bad memory.-Stephen Wright


Humanity has advanced, when it has advanced, not because it has been sober, responsible, and cautious, but because it has been playful, rebellious, and immature.-Tom Robbins


How strange it is to be anything at all.-Neutral Milk Hotel

1 comment:

  1. I like that Stephen Wright quote very much. I've found myself in that same situation many a time. Also I love how nicely Neutral Milk Hotel fits along side Budda and Plato.

    ReplyDelete